Sunday, October 23, 2016

Where oh where has all the time gone???

My last post was June of 2015!  What?????  It's now October of 2016...  I think I fell into a time warp and just now emerged......   I even have a weekly reminder on my calendar that tells me to come here and post!

Well I'm going to try to get this thing going again.........   I did much better when I was more accountable.   I have done quite a bit over the missing year.... so that was good............ I have 5 remaining UFO's to complete... that's all.... and they are all at the stage where they need to be backed and batted and quilted and bound.........    I have a very large pile of binding that needs to be done....  now that winter is here I will work more on that pile...  it's mostly table toppers.... placemats... runners and I think there is just one quilt in the bottom of the pile......   I enjoy binding... for me it's very relaxing.........

I will admit that alot of my spare time has been taken up by various forms of Candy Crush.....  perhaps the binding will replace that........... (we'll see) 

I've been working on my knitting also...   right now I'm down to 3 in progress and one on the back burner..   I have a diamond kerchief about half way done....  I have a zig zag scarf about 1/4 of the way done and boot cuffs 3/4 of the way done....   actually there are two on the back burner... one is a beaded scarf....  and one is silk yarn kerchief..........    not bad considering.....................

2016 is almost over   but I hope to have the three started projects completed and then 2017 will be to complete the silk kerchief and the beaded scarf.........   I need new socks too!!!

As always most pictures will be put on flickr.... i will do some here.... but the majority of stuff will go on flickr... in fact.... why not hop on over there and check it out now?

www.flickr.com/sewwunderful


I'm going to update this blog and start it for 2017......... I am going to do my best to keep up with things too..........   we'll see how that goes.............   but at least for today... I'm back!!!

No comments: