Thursday, June 18, 2015

OK.....so this is just getting out of hand! lol

It's been a rough winter.......... too much stuff going on.... too much medical stuff...........too much work stuff.... too much stress in general!

Its time now to get back into the swing of things.... find my mojo and get moving!!!

I did a few things over the winter.... not a lot really... only things that I had a committment for.... I've been doing a lot of knitting.... again.... things I have a committment for..........  I have two or three UFO's that I need to finish knitting......and a few quilt ufo's to be done........

I did get some comic book boards and organized my tall fabric cabinet.........  it looks really cool now and I found a lot of stuff I forgot I had..........  geeze..............   that tells me that there is way too much stuff in the pit!

My first goal is to do a major declutter........i'm talking serious dehoarding!!!   I'm going to use it up.... or give it up...........  gift some.... sell some..........  it's just a matter of where to start!   I think I'll just pick a spot and start ......   we'll see how that goes...........

My quilt guild has a quilt show coming up in October.... I might make a couple of mini's for it.... I enjoy making those.... and I think it would be fun to have a few new ones to show.............

that will also help use up stuff!!!

ok.... time to start making a list....       plan the work and work the plan............

I promise to keep you posted on how all this is going.....and post some pics too!   There are a few things on the flickr site    www.flickr.com/sewwunderful   

See you soon!

Lish

No comments: