Sunday, July 18, 2010

All caught up!!

I'm all caught up on my Block of the Week Barn Blocks.... and all caught up on my Golden Thimble Barn blocks..... I decided to do two more of the Sentimental Journey blocks and then make it into a table topper and napkins from the rest of the fabric....
I have several things backed and batted now and ready to be quilted... couple table runners... a sample wall hanging for a class and my bitty blocks summer fun wall hanging. The Bitty Block Committee does 3.5" squares.. in a theme... and we swap them... The June theme was picnic/bbq and it's just tooo cute! I have it backed batted and pinned... just need to quilt it...... July/August theme is beach/underwater... I've received a few of those so far and they are just too cute to be believed!!
It's been hot here and lots of nasty storms.... last nites storms caused power failures and flickers and lots of tree limbs down....... when I looked out side it reminded me of a hurricane the way the trees were bending...... didn't cool it off any though............still hot and hazy...

I'll posting a few pics here of the barn blocks and the bitty hanging.. even thought it's not done yet...... So you'll see blocks 25-26-27-28 and a mini block... block 1.

Have a great week!

Lish



No comments: